Centrally Manage User Connections, Thin Client Devices & Convert PCs to Thin Clients
Centrally manage user devices and convert PCs to thin clients
The 2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC’s to thin clients and centrally manage a wide range of thin client devices (HP, Wyse, Samsung, ChipPC, 10ZiG and more).
Users’ device and connection settings (RDP/ICA/NX), screen size, user applications, terminal servers and virtual desktops can be centrally managed by device, user, group or department (Active Directory/Local Accounts) via a web-based interface.
2X ThinClientServer Features:
- Convert existing PCs to thin clients
- Centrally manage connection settings by user, group or department
- Boot clients via PXE, hard disk, CD-ROM or USB
- Limit users to 2X and Citrix published applications, with VMware View desktops
- Thin client and PC vendor-independent
- Low-cost thin client compatibility
- Active Directory integration
- Multiple location support
- 2X ApplicationServer XG and 2X LoadBalancer support
- Support for printer and sound redirection in 2X-published applications
- Printer, mass storage and smart card device support
- Real-time monitoring for administrators
- Web-based management console
- Detailed auditing of all management modifications
- SSL support for 2X solutions
- Windows desktop look and feel
- User session autologon and shadowing support
- User and client usage reporting
- Automatic update notification
- Configuration backup support
- Windows 2008 ready
- 32-bit and 64-bit platform support
- Integrates with external SQL servers (MS SQL or mySQL) and uses and internal database
- Supports different versions of the 2X ThinClient OS for easy migration to newer OS versions
- Configurable login format
- Supports multiple administrators
- Native embedding of web browsers, Skype, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Java Runtime and Windows Media Player
Get your FREE 5 clients edition of 2X ThinClienServer now! Free perpetual license!
Centrally Manage User Connections, Thin Client Devices & Convert PCs to Thin Clients plus much more!
Centrally Manage Thin Client Devices
2X ClientManager is completely vendor independent, enabling administrators to centrally manage a range of devices including converted PCs, notebooks and thin clients from HP, Wyse, Igel , 10ZiG and more.
Full Integration with 2X OS
Convert existing PCs into thin clients with 2XOS and manage them centrally with 2X ClientManager, reducing administration and lowering total cost of ownership (TCO) over time.
Application Delivery, Virtual Desktop Management & Client Management from a Single Platform
With the 2X ClientManager module for 2X ApplicationServer XG you can now centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to Thin Clients running the free 2XOS using 2X ApplicationServer XG.
Booting and Scheduling
Boot clients via PXE, hard disk, CD-ROM or USB. Schedule unattended device actions booting, power off, logging off, with user session auto-logon and shadowing support.
Active Directory Integration
2X ClientManager links connection settings to Active Directory usernames, groups or OUs (organizational units), reducing the administration burden of adding users and managing roaming users.
Real Time Monitoring
List all devices that connect to the system, both managed and standalone. Simple management allows for the easy identification of devices. see device runtime reports, device information and set criteria based filtering of devices to be displayed.
Second Level Authentication with Radius
2X ClientManager uses Radius to support multiple levels of authentication and also offer challenges, making it possible to configure more than two levels of authentication for increased security.