2X Client System Requirements
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- The same hardware requirements as specified by Microsoft when using any of these workstation OSs
- Some features (like high color, sound, etc) will only be available if your workstation has the appropriate hardware installed and is properly configured.
Installing 2X Client
Before you run the installation procedure please make sure that you are logged on as an administrator and the system requirements are met.
2X Client Setup Program welcome screen.
- Run the 2X Client setup program by double clicking on the ‘2xclient.msi’ file on the client machine. A welcome dialog will appear. Close other Windows programs and click ‘Next’.
- Accept the License Agreement and click ‘Next’.
- Select the location where you want to install the 2X Client and click ‘Next’.
- To start copying files click ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Yes’ to install the ‘Single Sign-On’ component. This component will automatically use your credentials to connect to Parallels Remote Application Server.
- Setup will copy the required files. Click on Finish to view the status screen.