Installing 2X Client for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Leopard Version 10.5 or higher
- MAC OS X Yosemite (10.7.3) or later
For MAC OS X Yosemite 10.7.3 or later follow the procedure below:
- Click the ‘Yosemite (10.7.3) or later’ download link to be taken to the 2X RDP Client listing.
- Click ‘View in Mac App Store’.
- Click ‘Install App’ to proceed with the installation (Login to App Store is required).
- 2X RDP Client is installed and ready to be configured.
For MAC OS X 10.5 follow the procedure below:
- Click ‘2X Client for OS X Leopard (10.5)’ to download the ‘2xclient.dmg’ file from here and store it locally.
- Double click on ‘2xclient.dmg’, and the installation dialog will come up. Then click ‘2xclient.dmg’ to continue the installation.
- Another dialog will show, click ‘Install’ to start installing 2X RDP Client.
- You will be prompted to enter elevated system credentials. Enter the required password and click ‘Install Software’.
- When the installation is finished you are now ready to launch the 2X RDP Client.