2X RAS – Remote Application Server
2X RAS – Remote Application Server Overview
Easy to configure and install, 2X Remote Application Server can be set up in less than five minutes. 2X Software’s solution offers an outstanding experience from the start.
2X Remote Application Server delivers Windows applications to any user, even remote users anywhere, irrespective of the operating system, computer or mobile device they are using. For example, 2X RAS can deliver MS Office to your iPad users. Working remotely has never been easier.
2X Remote Application Server enables businesses to set up their own environment, and store and secure data centrally, allowing them to continually reduce their security risks. When using the 2X product, sensitive data never leave the datacenter, and the connection between the user and server is encrypted, thus minimizing any violation of your assets.
2X RAS prolongs the lifespan of your Windows XP, 7 and 8 clients, converting them into pseudo thin-clients. Shadowing of your Windows machines for faster and better troubleshooting is possible on the full desktop. You can shadow both local and remote applications at the same time
2X RAS – Remote Application Server Benefits
- Reduce setup and configuration time: 2X RAS is ready in less than 5 minutes.
- Publishing any application from any hypervisor is a matter of a few clicks.
- Easy, high availability: additional gateways, servers and backup servers can be added through a wizard.
- Backup and restore are centralized and manageable from the console.
- Mix different hypervisors to publish VDI and RDS: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix.
- Built-in resource-based load balancing.
- Shadowing is preconfigured: take control of the entire workstation, not only the remote desktop.
- Reinforced filter and control, in addition to active directory, by MAC and IP address and client.
- Report log is centralized for easy reporting and monitoring.
- 2X RDP Client is the best in class and it runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and several other platforms.
- Extend the lifespan of your Windows workstations running on XP, 7 and 8 by converting them into pseudo thin clients.
- 2X RAS delivers real-time monitoring and alerts, allowing you to create and manage security policies.
- Universal printing and scanning are embedded in the product.