Publishing a Virtual Desktop from a Guest
To publish a virtual desktop from a guest or guest clone follow the below procedure:
- Click the Publishing category and click the Desktop icon from the top navigation bar.
- Select Virtual Desktop in the first step of the wizard and click Next.
Selecting Virtual Desktop from the Desktop Publishing Wizard
- In the second step of the wizard enter a Name and Description in the Virtual Desktop section. From the same section you can also configure a different icon by clicking on the Change Icon button.
- From the Properties section you have to specify from where the virtual desktop should be published. The options are:
- Any Guest from a specified pool in the from pool drop down menu
- Specific guest
- Guest from a specified pool in the from pool drop down menu where name equals username or IP
- Specific 2X Template from a specified 2X Template in the 2X Template drop down menu
- Tick the Persistent option to create a persistent guest rule the first time the user connections.
- From the Desktop Size section you can specify the resolution of the desktop.
Configuring a Desktop to be Published
- Once ready click Finish to publish the application.