Publishing a Desktop from a Terminal Server
To publish a desktop from a terminal server follow the below procedure:
- Select the Publishing category and click the Desktop icon from the top navigation bar to launch the desktop publishing wizard.
- Select Terminal Server Desktop in the first step of the wizard and click Next.
- In the second step of the wizard specify from which Terminal Servers the desktop should be published. You can specify to publish the desktop from All Servers in Site, Server Group/s or from a number of Individual Servers as seen in the below screenshot.
Selecting Terminal Servers from Where to Publish a Desktop
- In the third step of the wizard specify a Name and Description in the Desktop section. From the same section you can also configure a different icon by clicking on the Change Icon button. Tick the option Connect to console so users connecting to the published desktops will connect to the terminal server’s console rather than a virtual desktop session.
- From the Desktop Size section you can also specify the resolution of the desktop.
Configuring a desktop to be published from a Terminal Server
- Click Finish to publish the desktop.