Manually Adding a 2X Secure Client Gateway
To manually install a 2X Secure Client Gateway and add it to the farm, follow the below procedure:
- Login to the server where you will be installing the 2X Agent using an administrator account and close all other applications.
- Copy the Parallels 2X Remote Application Server installation file (2XAppServer.msi) to the server and double click it to launch the installation.
- Once prompted click Next and accept the End-User license agreement.
- Select the path where the 2X Secure Client Gateway should be installed and click Next.
- Select Custom from the installation type screen and click Next.
- Click on 2X SecureClientGateway in the feature tree and select Entire Feature will be installed on local hard drive to install it as seen in the below screenshot.
Manually Installing the 2X Secure Client Gateway
- Ensure that all other components in the selection tree are deselected and click Next.
- Click Install to start the installation and Finish once the installation is ready to close the wizard.
- After the installation is done, the administrator needs to deploy the console and configure where the 2X Publishing agent is, as seen in the below screenshot.
Manually Configuring the 2X Secure Client Gateway