Scheduling Windows Devices & Groups Power Cycles
From the Scheduler tab in the Client Manager category you can schedule auto powering on or off, and restarting of a Windows Device or a group of devices.
Adding a New Schedule
To add a new schedule follow the procedure below:
- Click Add from the Tasks drop down menu and enable the option Enable this scheduled entry
Scheduling Device or Group Maintenance
- Select the action from the Action drop down menu. Actions available are:
- Device Switch On
- Device Log Off
- Device Switch Off
- Device Reboot
- Device Group Switch On
- Device Group Log Off
- Device Group Switch Off
- Device Group Reboot
- Depending on the action option, select a managed device or a group from the Target drop down menu.
- Specify the start date and time of action from the Start and Time options.
- If you would like the schedule to be repeated, specify a frequency from the Repeat drop down menu. The options are:
- Every day
- Every week
- Every 2 weeks
- Every month
- Every year
- Specify a friendly schedule description name in the Description input field and click OK once the schedule is correctly configured.
Modifying an Existing Schedule
To modify an existing schedule highlight the schedule name from the Schedule List and click Properties from the Tasks drop down menu.
Enabling or Disabling a Schedule
To enable a disabled schedule tick the checkbox next to the schedule name or tick the option Enable this scheduled entry from the schedule properties. To disable the schedule untick any of the options.
Executing a Schedule
To execute a schedule without waiting for the configured time, highlight the schedule name from the Schedule List and click Execute Now from the Tasks drop down menu.
Deleting a Schedule
To delete a schedule highlight the schedule name and click Delete from the Tasks drop down menu.