Adding a 2X Secure Client Gateway
To add a 2X Secure Client Gateway to a site follow the below procedure:
- Open the 2X Remote Application Server Console and select the Gateway node from the navigation tree.
- Click Install from the Tasks drop down menu to launch the Add 2X Secure Client Gateway wizard.
- In the first step of the wizard enter the server FQDN or IP or click the Browse button to select a server from the list.
- Select the gateway mode from the Mode drop down menu.
- If you select Forwarding mode specify the gateway where the traffic should be forwarded to from the Forward To drop down menu and click Next.
Adding a New Gateway
- In the second step you have to remotely install the 2X SecureClientGateway service on the target machine. Highlight the server name and tick the option Override system credentials to specify different credentials to access the server using a different set of credentials.
Installing the 2X SecureClientGateway Service
- Click Install to start the 2X SecureClientGateway Installation and Done once the installation is ready.