Getting Started with 2X MDM
It only takes a few minutes to set up 2X MDM and start taking advantage of it’s features. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Register with 2X MDM
- Once you submit your details, you will receive a verification email. Click the link in the email to complete sign up.
2. Enrol Your Android or iOS Device With 2X MDM
Once your account has been activated, you need to enrol devices with your 2X MDM account to download, install and automatically configure the 2X MDM app:
Create a user to send an enrolment invitation to the email address associated to this user.
- Login to your 2X MDM account: https://admin.mobiledevicemanager.com/Admin/Login
- Go to ‘Users’ > Add user.
- Android devices: Enrol an Android Device with 2X MDM
- Apple iOS devices: Obtain an Apple Push Certificate, and then enroll an iPhone or iPad with 2X MDM
3. Log in to the 2X MDM Administration Portal and approve the device
- Now go to https://admin.mobiledevicemanager.com/ and log in with your credentials. Account name is in lower-case characters and your email address and password are case-sensitive.
- Your device should be immediately visible in the ‘Pending Approval’ list. Approve the device. Otherwise, if enrolled from the invitation email, this device is automatically approved and visible in the ‘Devices’ node.
Within a minute or two, the status will update on the device to green and you can start managing and tracking the device. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on all devices you wish to manage.