Remote Control Your Android Phone In a Browser
The Remote Control Android app intergrates the VNC Server and the VNC Web Viewer together to enable you to remote control your phone through your computer browser via network connection. This is an Add-on Feature or Remote Web Desktop.
- Remote View
- Keyboard support
- Phone buttons support: Home, Back, Menu and End buttons
- Mouse touch event support
- Support third-part VNC Viewers
- A Rooted Android phone
- a browser with Java Applets enabled (JRE 1.6+)
Unfortunately compatibility issues are still somewhat of a problem for Android phones,it is nearly impossible to test all existing android phones for incompatibilities so please keep that in mind as you are testing this function. Improvements are continually made to the RWD app to eradicate those problems.
- Open source with GPLv2: http://rwd.xdevelop.net/download/Remote_Control_Android_src.rar
- Most codes are from Android VNC Server: http://code.google.com/p/android-vnc-server/
- Java applet viewer is from TightVNC: http://www.tightvnc.com/