Technical Support Expert
The person holding this position will be responsible for providing top level technical support services for our internal and external customers. He or she shall be responsible to gather, filter and reject information from L1 supporters, isolating and resolving customer issues. User awareness, a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a timely and organized manner is a must.
- Timely troubleshoot and respond to customer issues by meeting stated Service Level Agreements.
- Work well within a team environment establishing trust, commitment and accountability is expected.
- Assist in documenting solutions and adding value to blogs, forums and KB articles.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Practical experience including deploying and setting up Active Directory forests, CAs, trusts etc…
- Strong hold of debugging group policies and an outlook to issues that may arise therefrom.
- Keep up with latest technologies in direct relation to and around the field of work.
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and work hard to resolve critical issues on short deadlines.
- Experience with virtualization and a working knowledge of one or more virtual technologies (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix Xen).
- Always ready to learn new and better ways to solve and simplify issues.
- 1+ years of professional experience in an IT customer services position.
- 2+ years administration experience with clear understanding of networking connectivity and protocols.
- BSc IT, or equivalent experience in the field.
- MS MCTS 70-640 , 70-642 exams.
- Other enterprise level qualifications.