2X launches the On Premise Edition of 2X MDM

An Easy and Affordable On Premise 2X MDM Solution

August 30, 2013 - 09:00am

Retain full control of sensitive location tracking data with 2X’s new On Premise Mobile Device Manager for Windows Server LONDON UK, 30 AUGUST 2013 – 2X, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System and mobile device management.

Better iOS support and Bing Maps added to the latest 2X MDM 6.4.5 build

Improved iOS Support Added to the New Version of 2X MDM

August 07, 2013 - 02:26pm

We pleased to announce the release of the latest version of 2X MDM (6.4.5) which has significantly enhanced iOS support. Administrators can now disable an iPhone's camera, as well as prevent users from accessing the Safari browser and iTunes. We're now

How-To
News
Help
Forum

2X Web Portal

2X Remote Application Server allows the delivery of virtual desktops and applications from a central location, providing continuous availability, resource-based load balancing and complete end-to-end network transparency for administrators. This enables vendor independent virtual desktops & application delivery to users on any device, accessible from anywhere. The results are significant savings on administration and support.

Moderator: SeanBianco

2X Web Portal

Postby Michael » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am

Hi Everyone

Please can someone assit me. I know this has been asked many times, however i have not found a conclusive answer. I need more spefic line by line assistance if possible.

My situation

I installed 2X App server on the terminal server box:

- using the default port 80 for the gateway.
- i then ticked the ssl option in App server using 443 by default.

I install the web portal using default port 81

I can access the web portal on the port 81 no problems.

I essentially want to force the 2x web portal to use https, with a self signed certificate as i am, using dynamic dns as all my users are out and about, also i also want the app server to only use https.

I would really appreciate the help

Best regards

Michael
Michael

Re: 2X Web Portal

Postby Ginex » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi mike, just noticed this post, did u manage?
Ginex

Return to 2X Remote Application Server