2X launches the On Premise Edition of 2X MDM

An Easy and Affordable On Premise 2X MDM Solution

August 30, 2013 - 09:00am

Retain full control of sensitive location tracking data with 2X’s new On Premise Mobile Device Manager for Windows Server LONDON UK, 30 AUGUST 2013 – 2X, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System and mobile device management.

Better iOS support and Bing Maps added to the latest 2X MDM 6.4.5 build

Improved iOS Support Added to the New Version of 2X MDM

August 07, 2013 - 02:26pm

We pleased to announce the release of the latest version of 2X MDM (6.4.5) which has significantly enhanced iOS support. Administrators can now disable an iPhone's camera, as well as prevent users from accessing the Safari browser and iTunes. We're now

How-To
News
Help
Forum

Error Connecting

The 2X RDP / Remote Desktop Client for Android provides users with the ability to stay connected to their home or office Windows PC. The 2X Client allows you to simply, and securely, connect via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) to your remote Windows desktop and applications whenever you want, wherever you are. Additionally, you can experience the full benefits of published remote Windows applications and desktops connecting to 2X ApplicationServer XG from your Android device.

Moderator: SeanBianco

Error Connecting

Postby PhantomMs1 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm

I get the error code
[1b/fffffffe]
the connectiong was ended because of a network error, do you want to reconnect?

i get this over wifi and over 3g with excelent service. i can connect from my computer wherever i am. any suggestions?
PhantomMs1

Re: Error Connecting

Postby Ginex » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:01 am

hi phantom,
never seen that b4, what 2x version are you using? what's the os on this pc? did u disable the firewall/antivirus/UAC?
Ginex

Postby lcampbell » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 pm

I'm getting the same error on a new Samsung Galaxy Tab running Honeycomb 3.1 trying to connect to a 2008r2 standard server

Acts as if its connecting but all i get is a black screen and the error shows down in corner
lcampbell

Postby Ginex » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

normally disconnect and reconnect should solve this kind of issues.

if it persists it is better if you open a support ticket
Ginex

Postby tmoca » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

I too am having this issue connecting to a W7Pro machine. No issues connecting from another windows or mac machine on or off my network. Just my Android devices.

Did you find a solution for yourself?
tmoca

Postby jpc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 pm

PhantomMs1 wrote:I get the error code
[1b/fffffffe]
the connectiong was ended because of a network error, do you want to reconnect?

Do you have NLA enabled? If so, the 2X Android client does not currently support it. Please refer to this other post which has the solution you may be looking for.
jpc

Return to 2X RDP Client for Android