monitor gives "No Signal" during installation

2XOS has been designed to provide businesses and end-users with a highly efficient thin client and cloud operating system that integrates with a diverse range of preinstalled connectivity clients including 2X RDP, Citrix ICA, VMware View, VNC and Linux NX. Extremely light-weight, 2XOS can run on virtually any hardware platform without compromising its user friendliness and ease of use.

monitor gives "No Signal" during installation

Postby mimaleja » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

First of all my english writing is not that good, so forgive me the words i spell wrong.
I wanted to try 2X OS v7.0.8985 on a modern PC
But all tree releases R1, R2 and R3 go wrong during the installation.
When i boot up, i see the first screen with the option of detecting networkcard, booting up without installing etc etc.
When i choose "install to harddisk" i hear the dvd-rom spinning up but the screen goes blank.
The only thing on the screen is the "No Signal" sign
After 1 minute the whole PC powers down.
I have tried the R0 witch is a Version 6.3.xxxx, with this version the 2X OS is being installed, but the networkcard and the usb are not regonized.
So i have no internet and no mouse
Anyone any idea's for this problem
mimaleja

Re: monitor gives "No Signal" during installation

Postby mimaleja » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Update

I have found a older version of 2X
2X v 6.3.8708 R2 (date 05-31-2011)

I have installed this version and , suprise usb is working now, so i have a mouse.
Networkcard still not found, so i put in a pci networkcard (LEvel-one FNC0108TX)
And now 2X OS is working.

What i don't understand is why v 7.0.8985 will not install and v 6.3.8708 will.
mimaleja

Re: monitor gives "No Signal" during installation

Postby geoffreys » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Please can you the the v7.1 beta as we have improved the installation procedure as well as hardware compatibility.
geoffreys

Return to 2XOS