2X launches the On Premise Edition of 2X MDM

An Easy and Affordable On Premise 2X MDM Solution

August 30, 2013 - 09:00am

Retain full control of sensitive location tracking data with 2X’s new On Premise Mobile Device Manager for Windows Server LONDON UK, 30 AUGUST 2013 – 2X, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System and mobile device management.

Better iOS support and Bing Maps added to the latest 2X MDM 6.4.5 build

Improved iOS Support Added to the New Version of 2X MDM

August 07, 2013 - 02:26pm

We pleased to announce the release of the latest version of 2X MDM (6.4.5) which has significantly enhanced iOS support. Administrators can now disable an iPhone's camera, as well as prevent users from accessing the Safari browser and iTunes. We're now

How-To
News
Help
Forum

Opera Kiosk Mode

2X Thin Client Manager, part of 2X Application Server, allows you to convert Windows XP, Windows 7/8 machines to thin clients maneagable from 2X Application Server Client Manager. You can also convert outdated PCs or energy efficient low cost thin clients to 2X OS and get cost-effective thin clients, which can be managed centrally.

Moderator: SeanBianco

Opera Kiosk Mode

Postby paolone » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi,

I'm evaluating 2X os for an internet kios.
If I select Full screen Mode and auto start all it'sok but when I press right click I can view desktop.
The option "kiosk" of opera browser should solve this problem but how can I apply this settings?
If you have any other suggestion are welcome.

Thanks
Paolone
paolone

Re: Opera Kiosk Mode

Postby Ginex » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 am

paolone i would suggest opening a ticket and giving a bit more info about your environment and what you are trying to achieve ;)
Ginex

Return to 2X Thin Client Manager (for 2X OS, XP, Win 7/8 thin clients)