How to Install software into 2x CCOS

2XOS has been designed to provide businesses and end-users with a highly efficient thin client and cloud operating system that integrates with a diverse range of preinstalled connectivity clients including 2X RDP, Citrix ICA, VMware View, VNC and Linux NX. Extremely light-weight, 2XOS can run on virtually any hardware platform without compromising its user friendliness and ease of use.

How to Install software into 2x CCOS

Postby moeis73 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:53 am

hi...can i install software in 2x CCOS. Actually i already download the 2x CCOS software and install to harddisk.Is there any solution for me to install the other software in this harddisk.

tq
moeis73

Re: How to Install software into 2x CCOS

Postby gs » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:55 am

Hi there,

since the 2xCCS is an linux system it doesn't use the MBR and for this you can install even another OS as Windows on the HDD. If you mean to integrate other applications into the 2xCCOS, this is not possible. For this please open a feature request sending an email to support@2x.com.

With regards to 2xCCOS this is replaced by 2xOS (http://www.2x.com/os/downloadlinks/). However what I mentioned above is valid fr it just the same.

Kind regards,
gs

Return to 2XOS