2X universal scanning feature can't work well in our system.
Let me explain our test environment and all procedures we have done.
FUJITSU PRIMERGY TD200X
Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit
Xeon CPU 2.53GH×2
RAM: 12GB HD:552GB
Windows 7 Enterprise /Windows XP professional SP3
Intel Duo CPU 1.66GHz×2
EPSON GT 600
1. install a scanner via USB to a client system, the scanner is EPSON
GT 600 with twain driver Epson Scan Rev.3.0n.
2. publish Irfanview 4.26.
3. enable universal scanning feature on servers.
4. add Irfanview from scanning applications tab.
5. on the client, in the 2X client's options dialog box, click the 2X
universal Scanning tab and select EPSON GT-S600/F650 as a default universal scanner.
6. open Irfanview 4.26, select 2X Universal Scanner 2.0(32-32) as
TWAIN source and then click Acquire/Batch to scan.
After these procedures, we couldn't get the universal scanner work.
We could hear voice from the scanner after clicking Acquire/Batch, but
Irfanview disappeared and kept no response.
We checked task manager, and we could see 2xclientscan.exe in process tab and CPU used is 0.
The OS we used is windows2008R2(Japanese).
Thanks for any help.